Who else wants customers to be pre-conditioned to buy from you without considering any of your competition?
The rules have changed. Constantly interrupting consumers by attempting to buy brand awareness through mass media channels is the ancient strategy that is no longer enough.
Consumers spend more time than ever before, using search engines, reading blogs, visiting review sites, mingling on social networks, watching YouTube videos, downloading ebooks, and reading digital newsletters and emails.
Consumers rely on more media outlets and communication channels to help them make their purchasing decisions than most businesses can keep up with. Customers search for something that makes one business stand out from the rest.
The ZMOT study by Google revealed…
Consumers consider between 7 and 18.2 sources when making purchasing decisions from healthcare to automotive categories.
The question is, “Will consumers find you?”
Here are 7 reasons to create and share content:
- You may be found in various areas by customers that would not have found you otherwise.
- In many cases, it improves the ranking of your website by improving your search engine optimization. The customers finding you through search engines often have a higher buyer intent than other visitors.
- You build trust. Sharing information increases familiarity and familiarity increases trust.
- Your content may be shared by your visitors, customers, fans, and followers – effectively turning them into your marketing soldiers.
- Build loyalty. Customers appreciate value information. By offering more than a sales pitch, you demonstrate that you care and that you are more than just a business.
- Earn respect. Offering more information and value than your competitors can put you up on a pedestal as the expert of choice.
- Much of the content you create and share is timeless. Videos, blog articles, etc. may attract customers today or 5 years from today. This is the ultimate advertising leverage.
You know the importance of creating content but you are stuck trying to get past these challenges:
- You do not know what message to share? What do your customers want other than service/product descriptions and price?
- You are not sure what type of content to share – Blog articles, YouTube videos, audios, emails, digital newsletters, ebooks, printed newsletters, Facebook updates, Twitter updates, etc.
- You do not have the time.
- You do not know who to hire to create the content while still maintaining your brand message and your voice.
Hire an expert in the functionality of each of the tactical methods mentioned previously. The problem – Experts in tactical methods are not necessary experts in strategy. They also tend to be techy and NOT message driven. Your message is the most critical component.
Hire a company to create content that maintains your brand message and you take on the tactical responsibility of editing, uploading, and sharing the content. The problem – This still requires a significant amount of your time and there is a learning curve.
Hire a company to edit, upload, and share your content that you research, develop, and create. The problem – Time is short and you may not have the research skills to know what content or type of content to create.
Hire one company to help you create great content. Hire another company that has expertise in optimizing, uploading, and promoting your content via the various methods. Watch out for – Both companies need to communicate effectively to maximize your efforts and resources. This can be challenging.
The Ultimate Solution
Contact us and request a free demo of the Content Creation Formula. We research your market from your customer perspective to determine the content that will engage your customers and build trust with them, while maintaining your voice and brand message.
We interview you and dig deeper into your goals and messaging to create content that makes you stand out from the competition and attract and keep loyal customers. This allows you to boost your productivity, focus on service and profits, and attract ideal customers that you enjoy offering your services and products to now and in the future.