Can You Say With Absolute Certainty That You Are Maximizing Your Profits By Using Every Effective Marketing Opportunity Available To You?
On October 25, 1964 Jim Marshall recovered a fumble and ran 66 yards to the end zone. The speed and dexterity Jim displayed as he scooped up that ball and ran, was impressive. He ran so fast, there was not a single person near him as he ran 66 yards to the endzone. There was only one problem.
Jim ran the wrong way into the wrong endzone and celebrated by spiking the ball out of the wrong endzone. Luckily, the Vikings won anyway.
Are you willing to take that chance on your business…getting lucky?
Is your marketing heading in the right direction?
- If it is not bringing in the profits you would like, find out why.
- If you are just getting started, make sure you are going the right direction before you burn through too many resources.
- If you are a veteran you may be doing well but you want to do better and maximize your opportunities.
You May Need a Strategic Business Consulting Day if:
- Others in your market are doing better and you can’t figure out why.
- Competitors with inferior talent, products, or services are doing better than you are.
- You are doing well but want to maximize your profits.
- You have not implemented a new marketing idea in the last 90 days.
- You want to know with absolute certainty you are earning all that you can with all that you have.
- You are open-minded and you know there are strategic opportunities for you to capitalize, and increase your market share with new ideas.
- Your team members need training to develop a synergistic sales and marketing process.
- You want to secure your rightful place in the market as the market leader.
The 3 challenges with business owners, executives, and managers:
- They are often emotionally tied to the current strategy and direction. They put time, effort, blood, and sweat into the current strategy. They continue with the same strategy and think if they just run harder like Jim Marshall they can outrun everyone. But what if they are running in the wrong direction?
- They think they are admitting something is wrong with their idea or current plan and it is a slap in the face to have their strategy evaluated. Sometimes it requires a small tweak to the same strategy. Other times you can add an additional strategy while keeping the old strategy in place.
- They are too close to the business. “Fresh Eyes” can be as valuable as everything else. When you are deep in the business you tend to overlook things. Realize that you are not your customer. Someone with an outside perspective needs to provide you with an analysis of your current strategy.
You are not expected to know everything in the market and new and improved marketing opportunities. You are busy running your business from the inside. How could you know?
If you are ready to maximize your profits now is the time for you to know what additional strategies or tweaks you can make.
Go to our Contact Us page to request an appointment to discuss it.
A Strategic Business Consulting Day may reveal:
- How to lead customers to your business that buy now, buy again, and refer you business.
- Where you are versus where you should be.
- What you are missing and why it is important.
- Useless advertising others may tell you to buy.
- Examples and/or case studies.
- The future of marketing
- The Creative Plan to put your business in front of more ”Ideal Customers” to maximize your profits.